Monday 14 April 2014

A Short Break...

Due to many many things happening in my life right now, I am sorry to say that I have to take a slight pause for a while with my writing, but be assured that I will be back with more wit, drama and romance when everything settles down.
 
To all my wonderful and nutty friends out there, thankyou for making me laugh, cry and being my leaning pole when I needed it most.
 
Also to my wonderful husband thankyou for believing in me and supporting me with everything I do, you are my diamond in the rough and I'm so glad I found you and get to keep you.
 
THANK YOU!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hope the short break does you well and you come back refreshed :)

    Take Care

    Lucky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lucky
    *HUGS*

    Just had to get a few things organised personally, but I'll be back before you know it... *crosses fingers*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Comments & Feedback Welcome