Thursday 14 August 2014

Doll Eyes - Cancelled


To all my friends and devoted readers; due to my LIFE becoming extremely busy of late, it is with great sadness and a heaviness on my heart that I have to tell you all that I am cancelling Doll Eyes and all other story writing until things get back on track.
It just seems that no matter how hard I try there just seems to be no time at the moment for me to devote to my writing, and when I do find a smidgeon of time; I spent most of it trying to repair my S3 game to get it to work and not freeze every chance it gets.
Today was my last straw with all of the frustration I've been experiencing and I decided that it wasn't worth getting stressed over something that I enjoy.

TO YOU ALL; for guiding me, urging me on and supporting me with my writing.
At times I have felt that I was nor as talented as others with my work, but you all have always expressed how much you loved it and wanted more, and for that I truely...
I hope we have many more together in the future.
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I hope it comes back very soon but understand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww sorry you've had to cancel and that you've been having so many frustrations. I'll miss the story, but of course I understand. Worrying about real life and yourself is more important and it's best if it's causing you so much stress, nobody needs to add more stress to their lives and especially with something they should be enjoying. *hugs* Take care and I hope you can get things back on track soon and have life settle down a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to read this one! I'm sorry that you had to cancel it but trust me, I do understand. The combination of a busy RL and then a game that is constantly bugging out is too much to deal with :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( Sad day. I really loved the idea of this story. But I understand how it is. WIth my new job I have to get up super early in the mornings just to write on my novels. Then on one day of the weekend, I update my Fan Fic Laby story. I still try to make room for my sims stories, but the updates come out months apart from each other. Maybe one day in the future you can come back to it, but I give you my support :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments & Feedback Welcome